As Senior Account Manager you will be involved in the sales of discovery, biomarker and diagnostic services. You will be key member of PamGene marketing and sales team and report to the VP of Sales. You will be involved in setting up new client alliances with both Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical companies and Clinical Research Centres. We seek expert with ability to sell products in various market segments (private, public) to various types of customers (researchers, clinicians).
• Responsible for developing specific account strategies of multiplex kinase chip arrays used as biomarkers or tools in oncology and inflammatory research.
• To promote sales and develop new and existing key accounts. Attend and lead meetings with key customers, at all levels and develop an in depth knowledge of customer requirements through regular meetings.
• Professional who acts as company liaison, aware of and responsible for the conditions that affect the kinase research and applications in biomarker field. These conditions include knowledge of competition – products, pricing, procedures and personnel of customers.
• Responsive to customers` needs, as well as to the conditions and trends that affect them.
• To initiate translation of biomarker research into in vitro diagnostic applications of the company.